#Emploi : Base Design recherche un.e Digital Project Manager
Work with us!
Digital Project Manager
Base Design is an international network of studios. We are strategists, designers & technologists. We are about cultural impact. We help brands earn influence and then keep it.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically support diversity in the workplace. We realize we have work to do there. And so, to us, this is another opportunity for internal change.
The Digital Project Manager reports directly to the Managing Director and the Digital Director.
- Act as a link between the client and internal team (creative and digital) for everything related to planning, financial, technical
- challenges (in coordination with the digital team), and global organization.
- Analyze our clients’ needs and transform them into digital solutions
- Monitor the project’s success, financial profitability, and client satisfaction.
- Anticipate problematic situations and provide the Managing Director / Creative Direction / Digital Direction with actionable information.
- Understand and convey clients’ needs to the creative and digital teams in collaboration with the Partners.
- Participate in the business development effort and generate upsell with its clients.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements.
- Help the creative and digital teams coordinate project needs.
- Track and review client project expenses in collaboration with the PM team and Managing Director.
- Ensure our solutions’ timely and successful delivery according to clients’ needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to the management.
- Advise clients and create a mutual relationship of trust and guidance.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Education in management or communication and/or digital.
- Proven successful experience in a communication agency.
- Good understanding of the technical aspects of digital projects (development, user experience, functional approach) as well as the marketing aspects (SEO, SEA, social networks, newsletters).
- Good knowledge of the following digital tools is a must: WordPress, Craft, Shopify, MailChimp, Google Analytics, Mailchimp
- Native French speaker and very good level (C1/C2) in English oral and written. English is a must.
- Proactive. Positive. Rigorous. Well-spoken.
- Be culturally engaged and perpetually curious about the world around you.
Junior / Mid-level – 1 to 3 years of experience
Work rate: 100% → Full-time on-site in our studio in Geneva
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply button at the top of the page
- A CV in PDF format
- Your contact information