ENIGMA has a great team. But it will be even greater when you join us as the new Head of our Digital Marking team to run a number of online campaigns.
As an experienced Digital Media specialist, you master the secrets behind a successful digital campaign. Facebook and Google Ads are your playgrounds. Your inner world is full of mysterious acronyms and concepts such as CPA, CPC, funnel optimization, keyword planning, reporting and so on.
You just looooove numbers, even more so when you can trap them in nice tables and play with them all day long. And that doesn’t stop you from knowing how to write amazing content. You’re the kind of person to A/B test the coffee brand your mom loves best before getting her Christmas gift.
You know that “the devil is in the details” so you always go to the bottom of things. Of course, you speak fluent English. You are a natural-born cloud service user and very comfortable with Google Drive, Trello and Slack.
You are so damn good that it is hard finding a team worthy of your talents. Well, your long wait is over. Join Enigma.
We would like you to start on October 1, 2019, or ASAP. You’ll need to speak and write good English, as well as either French or German.
In your future team, there is already a Facebook Blueprint specialist and a young Google Ads certified specialist.
What we expect
- You have a strong experience in managing digital marketing campaigns (Search, Display, Video, Social)
- You know how to deploy advanced tracking solutions with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, etc.
- Your profile includes an experience of 3+ years in a relevant position
- You’re willing to own your projects
- You’re ready to be the key player to keep Enigma’s position as a state-of-the-art agency in the digital marketing area
- You’ve had a first experience in small team management or the willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities.